Monday, March 29, 2010

Just Keep Swimming...

Well, i am not exactly swimming...but I am still sticking to my exercise routine...and I am happy to report as of today, I have lost an inch in my waist, half an inch on my biceps, half an inch on my hips and TWO inches off each of my thighs. After one week. For those of you out there that don't believe regular workouts will tone you up, I should be proof right there. I haven't stepped on the scale yet for fear of over analyzing the number in pounds. I am going to build up that courage today and I will get back to you. I still feel really great; the first couple of days just getting up to do the workout seemed so hard, but now I feel like I can just go-go-go all day.

This weekend when we moved (which I HATE doing), I actually pretty well kept up with Josh. I felt a lot stronger and more useful not having to only carry pillows or clothes. Now, the daunting task of unpacking is looming ahead. And if there is one thing I hate more than moving, its unpacking. I'm the type of person who likes everything to be in it's proper place...and if it isn't and a room is full of boxes and trash bags, I stress. I am stressed right now.

This week is going to be a busy one, and I am SO excited for all of it! Tomorrow, my sister and I get to go to the Michael Buble concert! Meg is a huge fan and she got the tickets for Christmas and decided to take me!! Wednesday, Josh and I get to go watch his brother Luke play baseball at Coors Field. For those who may not know, that is the major league baseball field out there in Denver, home of the Rockies. It is a huge honor for Luke's team to get to play on a real major league field, and actually Josh was able to play there when he was a senior in high school. I think its going to be very special. I am borrowing my brother's tripod and I am going to attempt some sports photography for Luke. Then...Friday, is my first dress viewing. As nervous as I was last week, I found my measurements from the day I bought my dress and I am smaller now. That alone is calming me down and actually has me looking forward to this day! I cannot wait to share it with my girls and my mom.

I wish I had more time to write, but for now...I have a mountain of clothes to go through and hang up. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment