Friday, February 26, 2010

Who Needs Movies?

Throughout our relationship, Josh and I have had a tradition of movie watching. Whether its going to the movie theater which I L-o-v-e...not just for the movies but for the whole experience, being addicted to our Netflix or watching some old favorites, our date nights at some point usually consist of a movie.

Since we got Charlie, we have not had the opportunity to go out to a movie...at first I was really missing it. And then I realized that I don't need a movie to entertain me, because I have the most spastic, hysterical puppy of all time right here. We shot this video of him in bed with us the other night. We were trying to get him to settle down and I moved my arm under the blankets and he started acting like an absolute maniac. I went and grabbed my camera, and we proceeded in laughing ourselves into tears about this little freak. It starts a little slow, but seriously...watch til the end...and try to ignore my hysterical, obnoxious laughter!

ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6L7GuTAKBM

No comments:

Post a Comment