Thursday, February 4, 2010

Background Info...cont'd

I thought that maybe after our "little" backstory, I should include some important blurbs about my fiance and myself. So here are some things you might need to know!

THE BRIDE: 
  • I was born Christina Noel, but I go by Christy
  • I am 23 years old. 
  • I have an older brother (Tim: 26, and Meghan: 20)
  • My brother is a soldier in the U.S ARMY and recently returned from his deployment to Iraq, we are very proud. :)
  • My family loves a big furry white dog like a child! (His name is T.J)
  •     
  • I am a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan despite the fact that I am not from there and have never been there. I will tell that story someday.
  • I am absolutely addicted to Coke, and I probably will never kick that addiction.
  • I still have not found my "dream job" but I do love working retail and I am a fledgling photographer.
  • My Family is the MOST important thing in my life:


    My dad, sister, brother and Mama <3



    Meghan, Tim and I at Tim's ARMY Basic Graduation. October 2007.






    THE GROOM:
  • Joshua (aka: Josh)
  • Is the oldest of FIVE siblings (Nick: 20, Luke: 17, Priscilla: 11, Ally: 11 and Scarlet: 4)

    Here are most of Josh's siblings except Ally who is his sister from his dad's remarriage.


    Here are Josh and I with his dad, his step mom Jackie and his cute sis Ally!
  • Josh is a fireplace service technician.
  • Josh's family is VERY important to us as well.
  • While I'm addicted to Coke, Josh is addicted to Coors original :)

    TOGETHER
  • We have been through some CRAZY things:
  • Josh hitting his hand with an axe during our first camping trip together, this required 8 stitches!
  • One day while working in a local portrait studio, I peeked outside and saw a TORNADO forming. Josh just happened to be at the mall, so he came over and we survived a tornado together.
     
  • My coworker snapped this photo before Josh dragged us inside.  There were NO sirens, people were still walking around the mall moments before this happened.

    Hope you enjoyed my little photo diary. There will be lots more to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment