Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Day 6/30: 20 Of My Favorite Things

I must admit I have been MIA for about a week because Josh and I decided that it would be super fun to uproot our entire existence a month before the wedding! Well, we are finally moved and situated in our new apartment, we have been waking up at 6:00 a.m everyday with our beloved Charlie. Annnnnnd...we did not get our internet set up until yesterday. *phew* 

On a different note, this may be my favorite assignment so far! I get to pick TWENTY favorite things! Talk about the perfect thing for me, Miss Indecisive. So here we go, in no particular order:

1. Josh. Days when I do not see much of him are so terrible. I am honestly shocked that we have almost been together for five years...and we still have all the passion, fun and love we had on the first day way back then. I just know that will continue for our whole lives. And I couldnt be more thrilled. 
2. Charlie. Crazy dog. Who knew a person could love an animal so much?
3. Guacamole. 
4. High heels. Pumps. Peep toe. Platform. LOVE. 
5. My Mazda. 
6. Facebook. 
7. The Steelers. 
8. Kettlebell workouts. They really REALLY hurt, and work!
9. Barnes and Noble. 
10. My Nook. 
11. Crossword puzzle books.<--yes I really am that cool. 
12. Singing in my car. 
13. Skinny days
14. Knee high socks. My survival through the winter is dependent on these. 
15. Vampires
16. Clean sheets washed with Gain Apple Mango Tango detergent and Target brand Lavender/Vanilla softener sheets. Doesn't sound like a good combo...but it soooooooooo is. Mmmm.
17. Mashed potatoes. I crave them at odd times of day and randomly. 
18. Making lists. About anything and everything. I always have a reading list that I use as a bookmark. 
19. Black and White photos. 
20. Red nail polish.

Isn't it amazing how simple some of the things are that just make your world a better place? Sigh. I love simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment